About Web Services
Web Services, in Educational Technology Services (ETS) supports the College in the development and maintenance of their websites. Problems with the Education website can be addressed through the Website Feedback form which can be found at the bottom of all College of Education webpages. You can also report a problem by emailing the Web Specialist at coe-web-services. The Feedback form can also be used for content updates and small changes. If you have extensive changes, please contact the Web Specialist for an appointment.
The Web Specialist assists with the creation and maintenance of College and Departmental Web Sites. You can consult with the web specialist on advice with (to name a few):
- One-on-one trainings in Dreamweaver;
- Access to portions of the college webspace (authorization may be required);
- Website organization, navigation and the "look and feel" of your site, based on College Communications Office guidelines.
Web Services prioritizes web projects as follows:
- College of Education Main Site
- Departmental Academic Sites
- Labs/Centers/Grant Sites