LEARNING TECHNOLOGY - Overview
Learning Technology Services, in ETS, is dedicated to support the College of Education faculty and staff in their use of technology for teaching, training, and assessment. We are involved with promoting technological competence, awareness, and skill building emphasizing the benefits that technology can bring to the classroom.Services:
- Provide individual and small group consultations
- Advise on the use of new technologies
- Schedule workshops
- Empower instructors to use best practices to enhance student learning in the College of Education
To request a specific workshop on a supported technology for a COE department or program, please contact our Learning Technology specialist.
In addition, ETS offers scheduled workshops covering a variety of enterprise and college-based technologies on a regular basis.
- 24/7 Assistance through Canvas: 1-877-399-4090
- College Specific Assistance and individual faculty training firstname.lastname@example.org
- University of Maryland IT assistance: email@example.com
ELMS Instructor Resource: http://www.elms.umd.edu/page/instructor-support-landing